Thursday, February 24, 2011

Visit to POJO's

President Day was celebrated with a visit to POJO's in Boise. We have not been their in a really long time. The kids loved it!! It was the best $10 bucks I have spent in a long time!
This was Ellie's first time on the bumper cars. She loved it!! I remember spending hours at the bumper cars at Lagoon when I was a kid.

Ellie giving the milking a try!!


I loved this profile picture of Sam. He loved the merry go round. He just keep laughing!

I not sure how he landed on a cat. I didn't notice until we started moving. Not my favorite animal.

Very happy girls on horses!!

Hailey found this game and loved it. The buttons would light up and you have to stomp on them. I think she played at least a half dozen times!

She earned a few tickets for her hard work!

Everyone so willing to help their little brother!!!

Hailey and Sam sharing a ride. These two really are starting to look so much alike!!

Me and the kids. Just about finished with our adventure! We just have to go and count our tickets and see what amazing prizes we can get!
So after many minutes of debate we ended up with a couple of bracelets, some candy, a glow in the dark lizard, and a little finger frog for Sam. My girls of course wanted a stuffed animal...I had to explain to them it would be easier and cheaper for me to just buy them one (but we all know they need another stuffed animal like they need more energy...NOT). It was a great time to be together as a family!! We are so blessed!












No comments:

Post a Comment