Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine Day of Love

Once again, I am still learning how to load pictures....these are of the girls at David's office. We went in to surprise him for Valentines and the girls wanted to be his new secretaries!


Our Valentines day started with a breakfast and presents from Daddy. David got up early and told me he was going to the gym. He called us down to a surprise breakfast of heart pancakes. The girls were so happy. They love surprises.
Hailey with some amazing morning hair!!

He brought them chocolates and gave them each a rose.

Wow!! I look pretty bad. I was really surprised and so very happy!!

Yes, Sam was there....he only requires a banana to be happy! He is my little sweetheart.

Ellie at her school Valentine party with a real chipper face!!









No comments:

Post a Comment