Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family Home Evening

This is what happens when Ellie gives the Family Home Evening lesson. I should say that Hailey was asleep before we started and had to wake her up...so she was kind of drowsy. And well, sometimes it can be quite painful when Ellie wants to give the lesson or activity. Lets just say it is never short!! Sam was already in bed so it was really quiet. I told David that was a really quiet FHE...maybe because more than half of our family was asleep!! I started recording Ellie and you can watch part of her lesson below. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh. my. word. LOL! I think you got a professor in the making on your hands there. True and blue! She's even got sleeping students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too cute...I can't wait till Boston can start giving the lessons. Too funny how everyone was sleeping

    ReplyDelete