Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nephew's Wedding

Our second wedding within two weeks!! What a great honor to see my nephew married in the
St. George Temple. It's a special experience to witness these beautiful ceremonies. We gained to great members of our family! We have been truly blessed!
We left the girls in Logan with Dave's parents....but took our little Sam. He had two great babysitters at the temple!!

Lindsay and Thad coming out of the temple. It was a perfect day in St. George.

My Dad, Mom, Aunt Gloria and Uncle Owen, Aunt Aileen and Uncle Jay. We have been blessed with such a supportive family.

Rod, Midge, Seth, Thad, Lindsay, Bailey and Brandon.

My handsome nephew (who we used to have to drive around in the car so he would stop crying) and me and Susie. He grew up so fast. It makes me feel so old....but I'm the young aunt..right?

Me, David, and Sam. It was fun to just have Sam....but we really missed the girls.

The dang cute cake with cupcakes. Everything was so beautiful at the reception.

My niece Bailey (who had been married two weeks) and me and Susie.

My dang darling nephew, Seth. He is the happiest kid ever.....and not scared to kiss or dance with his Aunt Pam. I love this kid!!!



The cute couple at the reception!



I took three pictures...trying to get my Dad to smile. Apparently this is his smile!














No comments:

Post a Comment