Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Pictures

Sam's new joy is feeding himself yogart. I let him do this one day and this is how he ended up after he was done. You can understand why I wanted to feed it to him. Since this day he won't let me feed him and insist on feeding himself. He pretty much feeds himself most food....but some, like yogart, are just easier for me to help him with.
It was pretty much straight to the bath to clean up this little guy!

So, I thought Hailey was down stairs eating a snack and watching TV and when I came down I found her strapped in Sam's chair completely asleep. Doesn't look very comfortable to me!

Yes, Auntie Susie I got her out and layed her on the couch. She is such a funny girl!



1 comment:

  1. That looks like meal time at our house! I seriusly love your kids. They crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete