Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bailey's (my niece) Wedding

Bailey's wedding cake. It was so beautiful!!
This is the only picture I have of Sam and David. Not the best picture...but it proves they were there. Sam pulled a gate down on himself...I was just glad it was not the cake!!!

My Mom and Dad with the girls.

Bailey with the little girls. They were so excited to be at the wedding.

Susie, My mom, Me and the girls. I had this really cute necklace on....but Sam decided to break it...as he likes to do.

These pictures are not in order.....sorry I am still learning this blogging thing.........Here are the temple pictures.

Bailey and Brandon were sealed in the Logan Temple on Saturday January 29th. It was a beautiful sealing. They actually got married in the same room that David and I were married in 7 1/2 years ago. The girls came and waited outside the temple to see Bailey. They thought she looked like a princess (which she did). We left Sam with David's parents.

Bailey and Brandon coming out of the temple. *This is not the best picture but you can see how beautiful her dress was.

All of my siblings and spouses (minus one sister-in-law who was home with her new baby). What a great looking family!

My nieces and nephews. I have watched all these great kids grow up. It makes me feel so old to watch them all grow up. One wedding down......two more to go.








No comments:

Post a Comment