Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stuff Animal Sleep Over

We went to the Nampa Library for a special family story time and animal sleep over. Each of the kids took a stuffed animal to leave at the library to sleep to see what kind of mischief they would get into. As you can see Ellie has her most favorite stuffed animal, Ms. Kitten and a little bunny that is not as special. When we left she didn't want to leave Ms. Kitten because she was scared that someone would break into the library and take her. She did want to bring her to the special storytime. I had to find a stuffed animal that was not as important to her. Let me tell ya this was not easy!!!! The girls loves her animals!
Samuel with Mark the Moose. He doesn't really like to pose with the girls. He's too wild!!

Sam likes to just run away during story time so David tried to keep him contained!!

Hailey with her dogie doing a special dance during storytime.

Ellie dancing with Ms. Kitten.

We found three little bed by each other. They had to write their name and their animals name on the pillows. Without me saying anything they begin kissing them goodnight. After the story time Ellie told me that Ms. Kitten was having a good time and she decided to leave her. I didn't think she was going to stop and put her down.

We laid our animals down for the night. We wondered what kind of trouble they would get into.

We came back the next day to find pictures of our animals and their activities that night. Ellie and Hailey's animals played with play dough together, Sam's animal played a letter game, Hailey's animal was sitting on a strawberry, and Ellie Ms. Kitten was doing gymnastics. They were so happy. This was the cutest thing and right up my girls allie. Ellie asked me if I thought Ms. Kitten came to life at our house. I said you never know! I hope they do this again because it was so much fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment