Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Birthdays (Ellie, Hailey, and Sam)

All of the kids celebrate their birthdays in June and July! They are officially 7, 4, and 2! We were in Las Vegas for Hailey's birthday and well those birthday pictures were on the camera I lost! We asked Ellie where she wanted to eat for her birthday and she suggested Tacaos. Gotta love that girl! Sisters sharing a birthday dessert!

I really think she just wanted them to sing to her!


David, Me, and Hailey. Ellie is getting pretty good at taking pictures!


Samuel at Build a Bear. This boy is developing a love for stuffed animals. I guess monkey see monkey do!



Ellie kissing the heart before of her new kitty, Sparkles!




This is the bunny Hailey made for her birthday. I also lost these pictures so I took some more to remember. She named her bunny, Daisy!

Ellie brought her old build a bear animal Miss Kitten with her. She made it when she was 4. I think it is one of most treasured animals! So only fitting that she would choose a new kitten. They are the kitten sisters per Dad.

Auntie Susie made Hailey a banana cream cake (she told her Hailey it was Minnie Mouses favorite). It was really good. Once again, no pictures! So we took the kids to Albertsons and let them pick out a cake. On their own they picked carrot cake....yummy!!! I asked the bakery lady to put all there names on the cake....and she looked at me and thought I was a crazy. She did a good job!


The kids had found their old Halloween costumes and put them on (Ellie had already taken hers off). They are all getting so big. It's crazy to think that in just a years time Ellie will be baptized!






















No comments:

Post a Comment