Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FHE @ Lake Lowell

We were invited by friends to join them at Lake Lowell to go boating. Ellie has really become a great swimmer this summer. She jumped off the back of the boat without even thinking!

Me and Hailey. She is still a little timid with the water. It took her a few times after we stopped to jump in the lake. But when she did she was really proud of herself!



My Samuel loved it when the boat would go fast. He would just laugh! I rarely get a picture with such a big smile!





Hailey and her sweet friends!


Sam and Bailey practing driving the boat. She is over a year younger than Sam but was not going to let him sit in the drivers seat! He finally meet his match!!


Ellie and Adam surfing. I was suprised she was so willing. She loved it and keep giving us the thumbs up. I recorded some video but am having problems uploading. I will keep trying.




Hailey when she finally decided to jump in the water. She was not going to let go of her Dad for nothing!


Bailey and Hailey!



All the girls and poor Sam!


Me and my little guy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment