Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July 2011

In the 6 years we have lived in Idaho we have spent every fourth, except when Sam was born, in Utah. It felt kind of strange to be here. It turned out to be a very fun day together as a family. We started our day with a Parade in Middleton.





The girls were so excited to wear their star shirts and reminded me we had USA bows! We love the USA!!

Ellie and her Dad. I love this picture. I think they look so much alike in this picture.


My little Samuel enjoying some 4th of July watermelon. She the drip coming off his chin!


We took the kids to fireworks in Caldwell. They played so cute together for about 30 minutes before it started. We took some video from David's phone but haven't been able to download it yet. The girls were pulling Sam on a blanket. He loves his sisters!!!


I think Hailey took this picture. Not very clean..but I wanted a picture of us. It was a great holiday. These pictures were all taken on David's phone..not too bad...but we do need to get a new camera before Ellie's birthday in a couple of weeks!!













1 comment:

  1. Pam! Oh how I've Missed You! It's SO Good to be able to say hi and see how you are doing! You have the Cutest Little Family! It makes me Happy to see you are doing so good! I'm so glad I found your Mom on FB and that she gave me your blog! To be able to be in contact with you just made my Month! ha! ha! or Year! I've asked a few different people that I knew were also friends with you if they knew how to get in contact... I've thought about you SO much over the years! You are one of those people in my life Pam that means so much to me! I love ya girl! One time when you are in town I would love to see you and be able to visit! You are an Amazing Lady and you always have been so special to me! :)

    ReplyDelete