Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls Camp

David and I had the chance to go up to Girls Camp for the evening. I have not been to girls camp since I was a girl. It was so fun!! It brought back a lot of memories. I think David felt a little out of his element! This is us with Bishop Stephan and his wife Michelle. They are awesome! Just as an FYI....it was the white shirt dinner....we didn't just all coordinate for fun.

David and Bishop with all the young women and some leaders. We have a great good of YW and they were really good to us and excited to see their Bishop!

Some good friends of mine are stake leaders and had been partying at camp all week. Lisa Peterson, Michelle Stephan, Me, Nichole Aldous, and Greta Summers. I was jealous I couldn't join the party! They told me I should stay the night and it was so tempting but I had three little people at home waiting for me. Maybe one day I will get the chance to go to girls camp again!!






No comments:

Post a Comment