Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pre School Graduation

 Hailey graduated from Preschool.  They put on a darling little program.  She has really learned a lot this year and is just about ready for Kindergarten.
 Hailey getting her diploma from Mrs. Wilkes.
 Some of Hailey's girl friends from preschool.
 Her good friend McKenna Durrant.  Hailey doesn't like to open her mouth when she smiles.  She cracks me up!
 Hailey and her sweet teacher, Mrs. Wilkes.
 Samuel, Ellie, and Hailey.  Earlier in the evening Ellie had her first piano recital.  She did an awesome job! She can already play better than me.
 We ended the evening with floats and ice cream from Artic Circle.  Sam LOVES a cone!


Me and the girls.  This is a bad pic of myself but the only one where all the girls are looking.  I can't believe I have THREE!!  They are one of the greatest blessing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment