Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

 Our cute Sofia.  She is 3 months old.
 For Memorial day we packed our lunch and headed out.  We ended up at Eagle Island State Park.  We had never been before so it was a fun adventure.  Hailey was not very happy at this moment.

 It didn't take long till she decided to make it a great day.

 We ended up taking a little nature walk.  Ellie proceeds to tell us many unique facts, while Hailey complains about so much walking. Funny girls!

Me and my little guy!
 The kids on our walk.
Sofia was there, I promise. She pretty much enjoyed a nice nap the entire time.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for all the updates! I love getting to look inside your lives still. :)

    You have FOUR kids! That's still kind of crazy to me...but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Your little family is BEAUTIFUL! I so wish I could see you one time when you are down here! I'm glad you updated.. I didn't know you had a new little one! SO FUN! :) I Love ya girl! I miss my Friend!

    ReplyDelete