Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Girls Weekend


David and Sam went on their first father and sons outing so us girls had a girls night/day together. We started off Friday night with a waxing of our hands and feet and then a fresh coat of paint on our fingers and toes.  We went to a friends house for a little party and then we all sleep in the same bed.



Saturday morning we got ready and headed to the Boise Mall.  The girls were excited to get a pretzel. Their first ever!!

 We had to make a stop at the Sees store for a sucker.  I told them I remember this my own childhood and had to share the joy! They loved it!

These girls were awesome.  We shopped for hours.  We did have Sofia with us and she also did great but I failed to get a picture of her.  A day we will not forget!  I look forward to this fun little tradition for years to come.  David and Sam had a great time as well.  Sam loved the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment