Thursday, April 14, 2011

Third and Final Wedding

We attended our third and final wedding. I hope its our final for a little bit. This was Justin and Lindsey's wedding. My oldest brother son, Justin. It was in the Logan temple in the same sealing room that David and I had. It was a beautiful ceremony.
Outside the Logan Temple waiting for the happy couple.

My brother Darren and his family. His son's are just a bit taller than him. I think he might be just a little taller than Logan, who is 14.
Sam does not like to pose with his sisters. They have to grab him.
After you get held around the neck you need a little love from your Auntie Susie.
Darren, Julie, and Hailey at the reception.
I was waiting to post this because my camera batteries died at the reception and my sister had taken some photo's but I'm still waiting for them from her. I will post more later if I get them. It was a wonderful day to be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment