Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break Movie Afternoon

Last week during spring break I let the girls invite some friends over for a Tangled party. We put bags together of treats and off course some jewels!
What a fun group of little girls pulling silly faces!!
They all sat so quietly and watched the entire movie.
Hailey and her friend Taylor.
Ellie and her friend Kassie.
Elsie, Lauren, Taylor and Hailey.
Sydney, Sarah, Kaydence, Ellie, and Kassie.


I am so thankful that my little girls have such good friends. I have always been blessed with good friends throughout my life and I pray this will be the same for them!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have a Tangled party! I can't wait to do that kind of stuff when Paisley gets older...girls are so fun! what a bunch of cute girls

    ReplyDelete