Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Bench

So I bought our kitchen table and 6 chairs when I was single (actually around the same time I meet David). I guess it has been about 9 years. Ok...so maybe that is a long time now that I think about it. Let's just say that kids are hard on things. It has marks and scratches. Well like I said we have 6 chairs but one by one they started breaking. We had four good chairs left and in one week that cute little thing in the middle (Sam) managed to break two of them in one week. So we had two chairs left. What to do? Chairs are so expensive that it would just be easier to buy a new table. I didn't want to buy a new table that my kids could ruin. We decided to find a bench. David started looking and this is what he found. A little woodsy....but it works well and was much cheaper than buying chairs. David sanded it and put some type of sealant on it and before it was dry Sam found purple chalk and wrote all over it. It's a good thing he is so cute!So we must repeat the process again. The kids love it!!!
Look at all that cute morning hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment