Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Pictures

I looked out the window the other day after sending the kids out to play and saw this. When I first saw them Sam had his head in Ellie's lap but by time I got my camera he was sitting up. How dang cute! Sam could not get off the swing so it was nice to know that he was not in the dirt! Ellie's love for reading is growing so much.....so fast!!
So the story is: David saw these pants and wanted to get them for Ellie and well she has been wanting to wear them forever but we didn't have anything that matched. I sort of found something she could wear with them. Ellie said everyone called her Hannah Montana all day. Yes, those are sandals. Some battles I choose not to fight. They are even too small.

Sam got this monkey for Christmas and loves it. I love it because it is a sentsy animal and smells so good. He loves to sleep with it...on top of his pillow pet. He is also in love with curious George and yes we even have a curious George stuffed animal. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep.

We really want Summer or at least Spring!!! Kids are made to go outside. Samuel will stand by the door and say, "Out, Out."

I love the look on his face in this picture. He is getting so big and starting to say so many words. The other day we were singing I love to see the Temple and I noticed he was doing something with his hands and then I realized they must sing that in Nursery and he was making a temple with his hands. How thankful I am for Nursery teachers and all those who spend time teaching my kids!!




No comments:

Post a Comment