Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ellie's First Clogging Performance

Ellie has been clogging since September and finally had a performance. Well let's say they danced at a Rehab Center.....but she loved it. My camera was doing weird things so not the best picture and not the correct date.
Ellie is in the beginning class. Only a few of the classes performed. The younger ones.

Hailey and Ellie. Hailey kept saying, "Mom, what is this place?"
Lilly and Ellie. This is a cute friend in our ward who will clog with. I love these little girls!!
The video with just Ellie clogging is when they invited whomever wanted to clog to do some free style. Ellie came out. I looked at David what is she going to do. She told me after she was shy. I said no you were not. She was the only one in her class that came out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment