Saturday, May 14, 2011

Great Potato Half Marathon

The 33rd Annual Great Potato Half Marathon 13.1 Miles.........Completed!!! I even shaved off about 25 minutes from last year's time!! This is a few of the ladies I trained with. Me, Kim, Deidre, and Jenn. They keep me going and got me through it!! One of our friends did the full marathon and other is doing her run next week!! Great support team!


My dang cute family! David and the kids followed me through the race and gave me extra drinks, shot blocks, and a lot of cheering!!! I am lucky to have such a supportive husband and family. I could not have done this without them!



Hailey was scared of the Potato for some reason. Ellie wouldn't even come over by him. I realized when we started the race that the batteries in my camera were dead so I had to rely on friends to take pictures. When I get more pictures I will post them!!! It really was a fun day. It was hard....I'm not going to lie....but it feels good to reach my goal!!! I think we are going to try and do another in October. This year I don't want to stop running....once you stop it's hard to build back up.






3 comments:

  1. You're AMAZING Pam!! Way to go! Great family picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go...what an accomplishment! so fun that your little fam was there to cheer you on along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you , Pam!!! I feel honored to have ran with you.

    ReplyDelete