Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eames Kids

So it finally happened. Someone in our house found the scissors and cut their own hair. I should have know it would be Hailey. I caught her cutting her little pony hair a few days earlier. I told David that when I was little none of my Barbie's or Horses had hair! It was kind of funny. But not funny when she came into my room one morning and I was running my hands through her hair to realize she was missing some. She had cut herself some bangs...but just on one side! For the first week I just tried to spray them down but gave her and completed her cut and gave her full bangs. Ellie was not happy because has wanted bangs for sometime and I just keep holding her off. It has taken some getting used to...but she looks pretty dang cute!

I don't think its possible for all of them to look at me at the same time. That for sue would be too much to ask.


Another pic of Hailey getting ready to go to preschool showing off her new bangs!! They are short!!! She got made and me the other day and threaten to cut her hair again. I'm sure it will happen.....with Hailey its just about time. At least she is cutting her own hair. When I was little I cut my friends hair. I can't believe her Mom did not hurt me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment