Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday Pictures/New Calling

Ok. Is he cute or what! Sam is sixteen months old. He is such a joy!! Two more months till Nursery...which will be such a relief. He is a busy little boy!


This is not the greatest pictures of the girls. Hailey refuses to look at the camera.
Today at church I was released from the Primary Presidency. I had been in for almost 2 1/2 years. I remember being so scared to do sharing time (this was my first time serving in primary) and now I am so sad to leave. I know that my time in Primary was for me to learn so many things. My testimony has been strengthened and I have been blessed for my service. It was an emotional day but we made it. My new calling is in Relief Society helping with Homemaking. I am not really sure what I will be doing but I'm sure I will love it!


2 comments:

  1. look at you and capturing a Sunday family photo...i never seem to remember or we're too rushed etc. Good luck on your new calling! and wish us luck on Sunday! ha ha

    ReplyDelete