Monday, November 1, 2010

No More Tree

My cute Sam loves to be outside!
Out tree used to be as big as our neighbors you can see in the picture.

Ellie being silly. She loves doing a project with her Dad!

So I took Hailey to the dentist on Saturday late afternoon and when I came home I found David in the front yard sitting by a large stump. He was talking about trimming our front tree because it was getting out of control big and growing on our house...but he got a little wild hair and cut the entire tree down. I was in shock. It was a little late and the trick or treaters were coming so a couple of our good neighbors helped David take care of most of the tree.









1 comment:

  1. Agh!! I can't believe your tree is gone!! That is crazy! I hope David never gets a hankering to cut the girls hair or anything!! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete