Monday, August 23, 2010












While David and Ellie were in Lake Powell me and the little kids stayed with my parents. Grandma Ward took us to Krispe Cream...yummmmmmy!!! We went to Analope Island to see some Buffalo. We only saw a few but it was enough for Hailey. We went to the mall and rented a car for the kids which they loved. We also got together with two of my good high school friends; Jen and Brook. It was great to see them and their kids and catch up on life.
My parents neighboor's great grandson took Hailey on a ride on his tractor. He is also three and can drive that thing like crazy. She loved it.
I forgot the highlight of the trip was a visit to Uncle Darren's house. We got to see the pigs, dog, and ride the horse. The kids loved it!!
We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment