Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

Today is Ellie's first day of 1st Grade!!! She was so very excited she could hardly get to sleep. We gave her a braclet with a four leaf clover and wished her luck. She said, "Don't worry Mom, I'll get an A+. " We got her a new back pack this year that is pretty big and has a place for a cell phone, which she thinks is so cool. She said she was going to keep it so when she got a phone she would have a place to put it. She doesn't really want me to do her hair anymore so the best I could get this morning was a head band. But she looks pretty cute!!!
She has lost both of her front teeth. She told her dad she is going to keep pushing up her new teeth because she didn't want them to come it because she thinks she looks so cute without teeth!!


1st Grade he we come!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Pam... It's sooo cute! I love the cute pictures of Ellie's first day of 1st Grade! Happy 1st day of school cute girl!

    ReplyDelete