Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kinder Madness
















In the last week we have had two parties and school and one more to go. They celebrated the summer birthdays last week. I took the two little kids with me and Hailey thinks its so cool to be at Ellie's school. I knew of two mom's bringing sweets so I told Ellie we should take cheese sticks....and well.....she freaked out!! She said that is not party food....so we had to compromise and also bring fruit snacks...which we did not even eat because of the amount of snacks. Anyway we played a game and had a fun time.










Today we went for the ice cream party. They had to earn the toppings throughout the year. Again I took the little kids and Hailey was so excited. She got in line with Ellie like she was a big kid. I didn't get a picture of them eating cause I was helping but I snapped these pictures while they were playing.










No comments:

Post a Comment