Monday, May 31, 2010

7th Anniversary


Today is David and I 7th anniversary!! Wow!! Seven years really has gone by so fast. We started off the morning by Ellie running in our room and shouting, "happy anniversary". She was so excited. We pulled out our wedding video and watched it. The girls loved it. I said I should go put on my dress and David said go do it and surprise the girls. I do and guess what??? It fit!! I was happily surprised. The best was when I walked up stairs and the girls started calling me a princess. David had a cute look in his eye. I think he was also surprised it fit! We took a picture. Let me just say I had gotten my girls ready but had not done my hair or makeup. So not the best picture. It was awesome to talk to the girls about getting married in the temple. About being worthy and prepared to receive that blessing. Hailey said when she gets big she is going to marry dad in the temple. Sorry, Hailey you got to find your own man cause he's mine. David is so good to me. The greatest blessing in my life!!!! I am the luckiest women in the world today!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are a freakin' rockstar. Your wedding dress fits 7 years later...that is AWESOME!! :) NO WAY could I get mine on!! And your dress is GORGEOUS too...love it. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 7 years! Seriously, that rocks that your dress fits and you look AMAZING (yes, a Pam word).

    ReplyDelete