Wednesday, June 1, 2011

8th Anniversary

For our 8th Anniversary I surprised David and arranged a babysitter for an overnight trip. Don't get excited it was just a trip to Boise. It was so fun to pull off a surprise! It was so very relaxing and a great time out. Our room was so nice and we had a way yummy breakfast!!! Thanks to our amazing babysitter!!!!! For whatever reason this is the ONLY picture we took!! Me not looking so hot but I wanted to record this memory!

Tuesday was our official wedding anniversary and Ellie said to me, "Are you going to put on your dress mom?" Last year for fun I put my dress on and the girls wanted me to do it again. I got it out and before I could finish putting it on the girls had their own princess dresses on. This is what David saw as he walked in from work.


The girls both said they are going to wear my veil, head piece, and dress when they get married. I'm pretty sure in about 10-15 years they will not be thinking the same thing but for now it is fun to think they would!


Ellie is starting to look so old. I love this picture of her. She is a beautiful girl!


My sweet Hailey with her little mischievous look on her face!


This year my dress was even too big!! It kind of felt good!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment