Sunday, December 5, 2010

BSU vs. USU

Me and Dave all bundled up at the game. It actually wasn't that bad. When we first got to our seats after our long walk I was pretty hot. By the end of half it was getting pretty cold. We had left our house in such a hurry we forgot a blanket and then remembered we had bought an orange blanket on black Friday that was in our stow and go. Boy, I was so happy Dave saw that and crabbed it....it literally saved our behinds!! I try to go to one game a year....so off course I chose the Aggie game but next year I think I will try to catch an earlier game so I won't freeze!! It's always fun to be together...so it was good!
Aggies with the ball. Had to take a quick picture because it didn't happen very often. I do love my Aggies and they have come a long way in the past couple of years. They really did play pretty good. What do I know.....I act like I know football. I don't. But to me it seemed like they had a few good plays and played hard.

Saw this on the way out. Thought to myself.....wow did you come directly from milking the cows and thought I'm just going to go with it??


I will be making one of these treasures for David to wear next season. I will substitute diet coke. AMAZING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment