Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween...Is it over yet?

Hailey and Elsie at trunk or treat!
Hailey and Carson Hanks at our Trunk or Treat! He is a real cowboy he took first place in Mutten Busting year.




Ellie and Hailey at school. They made worms in dirt and mud! Hailey loves going to school she thinks she is such a big girl! Sam came too but he did not even make a peep...I kind of forgot he was there!


Ellie, Treyson (the little boy we babysit), Sam, and Hailey at Dave's work.

Hailey at Ellie at Dave's work. Hailey loved the Mickey Mouse so we had to take a picture.

Halloween is not even here and already we have had trunk or teat at church, Hailey had a party at preschool, Ellie had a party at school, and we went to David's office trick or treating. My kids have so much candy I can feel the cavities coming on. I think on Saturday I will only let them go to about 5 neighbors and call it good. I think they will have more fun handing out candy. Actually we are going to hand out microwave popcorn and pencils.












No comments:

Post a Comment